In this blog, we will see how to identify fake pan card. You can simply use the app or website to check the identify of PAN CARD and find out if its fake or original.
PAN stands for Permanent Account Number which is unique identification number issues by the income tax department of India. It helps to identify every taxpayer in India as pancard number links with all financial transactions like banking, insurance, and other related services. Pancard allows the income tax department to keep track of all the financial transactions and maintain a record.
The PAN card holds a unique 10 digit number in the alpha numeric form. Pancard used to file income tax returns (ITR), but also need to open a bank account, insurance policies, apply for any loans, apply for credit and debit card, etc.
Here are the steps to follow –
- Open Google Play Store in your smartphone.
- Search for PAN QR Code Reader or click here- Google Play Store.
- Make sure you download the correct app which is developed by “NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited“.
- Once you download the app. Open it and simply click on Next button.
- After that a camera-view finder will open.
- Point the camera towards the QR code available in PAN CARD correctly.
- Once it scanned the PAN CARD, it will fetch the details linked to QR Code.
Related blog – How to apply for PAN CARD